"Het is niet omdat het moeilijk is dat we niet durven, het is omdat we niet durven dat het moeilijk is"

7 november 2011

Sabbatical 2012

2011 is my year of change. My thirties are coming closer and I still did not make that big trip I was dreaming about since I was 18. So I booked a ticket to Rio de Janeiro, Brasil. Departure: 3 January 2012 - Return: 30 May 2012.

My plan is travel from Rio, through the Iguazu Falls to Buenos Aires, Argentina. After three weeks learning Spanish and discovering the bubbly city, I would travel through Patagonia. I want to hike a few days in El Parc National de los Glaciares, Torres del Paine, visit the Perito Moreno and hang out in the Lake District. I hope to get to the North of Argentina/Chile by April and the South of Brasil by May. I also want to see Bolivia and Peru, but I guess I'd better plan a seperate trip for that. I'll see where the wind takes me...

Pics on https://picasaweb.google.com/114451335911881395162/SarahJaneOnTheRoad?authkey=Gv1sRgCOKBjtOD7oCJmQE#

2 opmerkingen:

m.oosterlinck zei

Ik wens je een heeele mooie reis toe en GENIET ervan.
Groetjes
Mieke

veerle vergauwen zei

when you travel you always take yourself along,you might discover hidden sides of you you never knew before,let it be an enriching experience.
vaya con dios
leo veerle stefan maxine and jimmy